Account Manager, West Coast Sales & Marketing
- Sales & Marketing
- Regional / Remote
Cast Iron Media, LLC is a premier sports and entertainment media solutions company, meeting the needs of its partners by connecting them with engaged fans watching live sports both at home and at the event. Cast Iron's Connected TV platform, SportStream Live™, offers a collection of live games running on popular on-demand services, and includes MLB, NBA, NHL, and NCAA. CrowdConnect Live™ provides national branding and experiential marketing programs across all live sports and entertainment.
Responsible for driving revenue growth and achieving organizational targets by managing and expanding Cast Iron Media’s potential and existing client base on the west coast. The ideal candidate will understand marketing principles, understand client needs and offer tailored solutions to meet their objectives. Your primary focus will be to work closely with the marketing and sales team to implement marketing strategies, ideate and develop sales materials, build media plans, and manage sales orders, and build relationships with clients to understand their needs and offer tailored solutions to meet them in the sports environment.
- Create, implement, and refine sales materials that support business objectives and revenue targets in the form of one-sheets, media plans, presentations, etc.
- Participate in client meetings and conference calls to effectively communicate the company's offerings and gain insights into clients' advertising objectives.
- Work closely with Ad Ops and Finance teams to align efforts and ensure a cohesive approach to achieving sales objectives and monitoring active campaigns.
- Achieve a thorough understanding of internal systems to respond to client requests effectively and efficiently in a timely fashion.
- Gain a command of Cast Iron Media's offerings and capabilities to effectively handle pre- and post-sales requests and inquiries.
- Actively build documents showcasing inventory avails and pricing from internal systems for all media tactics.
- Collaborate with the west coast sales team to understand client needs and identify the best solutions to solve their advertising objectives, to build successful proposals and media plans.
- Utilize various internal research and sales tools to gather relevant data ensuring its accuracy, to deliver compelling proposals to potential or existing clients.
- Utilize Cast Iron Media’s order management technology to create and manage large volumes of sales orders.
- Conduct thorough market research and competitor analysis to identify new opportunities and areas for growth. Utilize data-driven insights to shape sales strategies and tactics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in marketing, sales planning, or related roles within a sales-driven organization.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing strategies that drive business growth and customer engagement.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling marketing content.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing campaigns that drive results.
- Proficiency in creating sales enablement materials and tools.
- Experience using CRM software and sales analytics tools preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with the capacity to work collaboratively and influence cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends, as well as familiarity with the media landscape.
At Cast Iron Media, we strive to emphasize the importance of a team-oriented culture and a company we're proud to be a part of. We maintain and build a company of passionate, energetic, and optimistic teammates who can easily engage in an environment fostering connection, collaboration, and community. We value those who care about the success of their colleagues and the whole Cast Iron Media team.
Important Details: This is a regional remote full-time, exempt position reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales – Midwest; preferably based in the Chicago, Detroit, or Minneapolis metropolitan areas. Travel within the region required as needed plus occasional trip to company headquarters in Irvington, NY to meet with other team members.